Fedora 11 schedule proposal

Brian Pepple bpepple at fedoraproject.org
Thu Nov 13 00:01:15 UTC 2008

> On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 11:20 AM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer at gmail.com> wrote:
> > FESCo, then the Board?  Or the Board can delegate to FESCo?  One of the
> > two.
>
> Is this really Board fodder at all?  I'm of the opinion that RelEng
> oversight is completely and utterly FESCo's jurisdiction.  If FESCo
> wants to punt to the Board, okay I guess...but if FESCo can't come to
> a decision on this... is the Board better equipped to do it?  I really
> really doubt we'd overrule FESCo's decision given the same public
> discussion as context .

No, this is a FESCo decision, just like in past releases.  It would only
be escalated to the Board, if for some unforeseeable reason FESCo
couldn't come to a resolution.

Later,
/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bpepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E