Fedora 10 GA Release Planning Meeting

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Nov 21 07:02:42 UTC 2008

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:

> We don't want to subvert that without serious reason.

For example, the long-standing precedent of getting the gold ISO to the
CD production company the moment it is finalized, so that we have actual
Fedora CDs that we can get to our Ambassadors ASAP.  In the case of
Fedora 10 and North America, the CD mass-production is being handled by
Clint Savage, and the bill has been pre-payed to ensure that it went
into our Q3 budget and the moment the company gets the gold bits and the
F10 disc and sleeve artwork, they will begin production.

--Max