PackageKit "Vendor" URLs

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 19:40:44 UTC 2008

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 11:32 AM, Tom spot Callaway
> I'm not sure about that. I don't want to assume we have every known
> codec covered.

At some point, legal to include codecs could show up in the gst bad
pool. And only technical quality would keep them from being added to
the good pool.

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/modules/gst-plugins-bad.html

"GStreamer Bad Plug-ins is a set of plug-ins that aren't up to par
compared to the rest. They might be close to being good quality, but
they're missing something - be it a good code review, some
documentation, a set of tests, a real live maintainer, or some actual
wide use. "

-jef