Planning Post F10 Elections

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 28 20:32:15 UTC 2008

2008/10/28 Matt Domsch <matt at domsch.com>:
> Is the the full list of elections needed in the next 6 months?  Is
> FDSCo (Documentation) up for election?
>
> Concensus seemed to be that all the necessary elections should be run
> concurrently.  As this is a first-time event for Fedora, I have
> volunteered to help coordinate them.
>
> Given the F10 release schedule, and the desire to begin elections
> shortly thereafter, the following schedule is proposed:
>
> * Now - December 3, 2008: Nominations accepted on respective wiki pages
> * December 7-20, 2008: Elections
>

> You may self-nominate.  If you wish to nominate someone else, please
> consult with that person ahead of time.  Wiki nomination pages may
> carry additional details about the nominee which effectively the
> nominee would write.
>
> I would like each of the committee chairs to ensure they have a
> Nominations page in the wiki ready to accept nominations.  Please link
> it to this wiki page:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

In IRC I listened (a month ago) that the election was planned for
January (due to US presidential), so wasn't it correct?

For me, I think it could work, my only doubt is to be able to
concentrate all the activities someone proposed (IRC meetings and so
on).

That's my point of view

Regards

Francesco Ugolini