Need Fedora banners and pamplets

Kiran Patil kirantpatil at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 04:23:29 UTC 2008

Hi,

We are organizing the GNU/GPL Licensed software seminars during "Software
freedom day" event.

We are planning one for Fedora also.

We got in touch with SUN and they are sending 150 DVD's and T-shirts.

If fedora can send its Ts and DVDs it would be good for the community and
really sorry for the short notice.

We will share the contents and photographs of the event with community.

We are expecting more than 100 audiences on this event.

We have registered the event with softwarefreedomday.org
http://softwarefreedomday.org/teams/asia/India/bengaluru/TurtleLinuxLabs

Shipment address:
-----------------------------
TURTLE LINUX LABS
#39, 2nd floor, 12th 'D' Main, 76th Cross
6thblock,RajajiNagar,
Bangalore - 10.
Ph: 080-41728133

Here is snippet of SUN response mail,
Hello Kiran,

Thank you for contacting us! Are any of the seminars NetBeans specific? If
they are would you be willing to share your content with the NetBeans
community?

At the conclusion of Software Freedom Day we will be putting together an
article
so it would be great to include your content! Please send us some
photographs.

How many DVDs would you like? Does 150 and sound good?

Thank you again for supporting NetBeans!

kirantpatil at gmail.com wrote:
Hi,

This is Kiran Patil and we are celebrating software freedom day in unique
way by
organizing a number of seminars.

#39, 2nd floor, 12th 'D' Main, 76th Cross
6thblock,RajajiNagar,
Bangalore - 10.
Ph: 080-41728133

Thanks,