Xuropa offers FEL free exhibition space

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 16:55:20 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 08:24:07AM -0800, James Colgan wrote:
> Thank you Paul for your explanation.
>
> I really do not want the donation feature to hold up progress we can make in
> supporting Fedora and the FEL.  It is the first time that we've contemplated
> this type of feature and thought it would be attractive/helpful.  I suggest
> we decouple this from moving forward and put it on a parallel track as we
> work through the process.
>
> Does that make sense?

I think that's a fine and prudent idea, absolutely.  The most
important objective for Fedora, in this case, is that the FEL and
Fedora are visible and relevant for EDA audiences worldwide, and that
Chitlesh and other FEL and Fedora contributors are empowered to
provide those resources to interested individuals and groups
effectively, without substantial drain on Xuropa's resources.