Fedora's LWN subscription

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Mar 12 05:41:17 UTC 2009

On 11.03.2009 18:59, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> On 11.03.2009 16:30, Max Spevack wrote:
>  > [...]
>> We have been using 73 of the 75 accounts.  Of those 73, there are 18 who
>> have not logged in since September 1, 2008 (just over 6 months).

/me on the next morning now thinks "not logged in" might actually mean
"not logged in to FAS" and not "not logged into their LWN.net account"
(which for my brain was and still is the obvious, because that para and
the ones before it talked about LWN-accounts)

Then this question...

> Just wondering: What about the opposite direction? E.g. people that
> still log into their Fedora-sponsored lwn.net account but stopped to log
> in/contributing to Fedora?

...doesn't make any sense at all ;-) Sorry for the noise.

CU
knurd