Proposal for ML conduct

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri May 15 03:26:46 UTC 2009

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 04:55:12PM -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:

> <just going on record>
>
> Opression sucks.
> Censorship sucks.
> Board members spending their time on jerk patrol sucks.
>
> I know I'm pointing out problems and not solutions, I apologize for that.
>
> </just going on record>

I think all the Board members would prefer that this didn't seem so
necessary.  My greatest hope would be that everyone looks at the fact
that it got to this point, and thinks, "Wow, maybe I should do a
better job of thinking how I come across before I hit 'Send'," and we
simply end up having written up a proposal for no reason.