Proposal for ML conduct

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri May 15 06:56:52 UTC 2009

On 15.05.2009 08:31, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-05-15 at 08:04 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> [...]
> Things went from bad to much much worse in a very short amount of time,
> at least in our perspective.  Waiting longer to fix things doesn't feel
> like the answer.

Dictating something from the top without bothering to ask those that are
effected by the decision(¹) imho isn't either.

CU
knurd

(¹) e.g. ask on fedora-devel-list for options before making the rules
official, as not everyone is on this list. And yes, I'm well aware that
doing that might yet again create a bumpy discussion, but in the end you
can at least say "okay, you wanted it like this" and "we gave you the
chance to come up with something better" ;-) Especially the latter is
something really important.