Proposal for ML conduct

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Sat May 16 14:45:35 UTC 2009

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 10:42 AM, Paul Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:

> Every single person on the Board should be leading by example, period.

No doubt.  I think that the same is true for ANY leadership body
within Fedora.  However, we're all human, and can make mistakes or
send an emotionally charged email from time to time.  I don't see any
reason to hold members of the Board or any other body to a higher
"standard of implementation" for this policy.  If you'd moderate Joe
Blow for some infringement, moderate me for the same infringement.