Fedora 11 GA Readiness Meeting :: Date = TBD @ 17:00 UTC (13:00 EDT)

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Mon May 18 22:46:52 UTC 2009

We are waiting for a final go/no-go decision on the Fedora 11 release which will be made tomorrow.  Based on the results of that decision we will either meet as originally planned this coming Wednesday (2009-05-20) or one week from this Wednesday.

We are having this meeting to make sure everything is ready to go for a successful final release. Please let your teams know about this meeting and coordinate within your team if you would like to send a different representative.  Please let me know ASAP if there are any substitutions.  I will send another reminder including the conference call in information to all the team representatives.

I am inviting the following people based on the designated representatives from the Fedora 11 Preview meeting:

Ambassadors -- David Nalley
Artwork/Design -- Máirín Duffy
Documentation -- Eric Christensen
FESCo -- Jon Stanley
Fedora Engineering Manager -- Tom "Spot" Callaway
Fedora Project Leader -- Paul Frields
Infrastructure -- Mike McGrath
Marketing -- Jack Aboutboul
Quality -- James Laska