get.fedoraproject.org redesign mockups

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 08:29:45 UTC 2009

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 3:47 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Sorry to reply to myself, but:
>
>> $ su -c 'yum groupinstall "Web Server"'
>> $ su -c 'yum install git gettext python-genshi babel'
>> $ git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/fedora-web.git    # ~37 MB
>
> Fixing next line:
>
>  $ cd fedora-web/spins.fedoraproject.org        # This is what's done
>                                                   so far

Hello,

I've trying the current git.

I have one comment about the header. The header is too HUGE. (about
30% of the page)
See Red Box in this screenshot
http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/spinwebsite.png

This prevents me from adding the Fedora Electronic Lab logo  on the
page since together it will take about 50% of the page. I would prefer
to use those page to demonstrate why the spin is great.
http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/FEL/images/fedoraelectroniclab-logo.png

Can you compress the contents of red box into the yellow box ? Also is
it possible to replace the gradient blue stuffs into something similar
to the footer ?

Chitlesh