"What is the Fedora Project?"

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Thu Oct 8 17:51:11 UTC 2009

On 10/08/2009 01:47 PM, Seth Vidal wrote:
> Provided that in order to make that "simple" spin you didn't need to
> modify or patch ANY packages.

Again, I refer to the point I made about usability and
new-user-friendlyness not being in any way exclusionary to "experienced
users".

It is possible (and common) to add functionality in acceptable ways that
is configurable, then permit a spin to change the default configuration
chosen for its users. I should really not be needing to explain this to
you. ;)

~spot