Fedora 14 (two releases away folks) Feature proposal

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 17:49:35 UTC 2009

On Fri, Oct 09, 2009 at 01:10:58PM -0400, Seth Vidal wrote:
>> This is probably naive of me, but besides changing the link on the
>> get-fedora page to KDE or XFCE... What else would there be?
>
> I guess making kde or xfce be the desktop install selected by default
> with anaconda in comps/installclasses.
>
> But that's about it. This why I figured this wasn't a terribly
> code-invasive change.

Would this impact our documentation at all?  Howtos and install guides that
are currently based on the default Desktop spin?  I honestly don't know
because I don't read the documentation, but I would think we'd need some
focus there.

(Yes, I know not code changes per se.  But just adding another thing that
would likely need changing other than a link)

josh