"What is the Fedora Project?"

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 15 09:24:04 UTC 2009

> 3) Functionality that was there easily before going away next release
> with brand new tools that never seem to get the functionality back

As a user who considers his technical abilities mediocre at best, the
big problem for me has been that in one release I learn to configure a
particular piece of hardware one way, and then in the next that just
doesn't work anymore and I either have to learn the brand new way that
is likely not documented in any obvious locations because it's so new,
or live with hardware that is only half working. In the past I've
accepted this, but this year I just can't spare the time and actually
need my hardware to work properly.

Not a particular constructive comment, just wanted to expand on
Stephen's comment here.

Cheers,

Jon