Fedora Board Recap 2009-10-22 UTC 1600

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Oct 29 16:48:31 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-10-28 at 19:14 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> Does the board have any target milestones from Release Engineering for
> completion of this proposal?  If not, can we get some?  We've been
> talking about this proposal in a lot of places, but without a specific
> time line.
>
> As always, my scheduling services (in a non-board member capacity) are
> available and free of charge :)

The first target was by beta branch of F12.  That's why we rushed the
FAD.  However we just weren't able to hit that goal, so the new goal is
by the time we would branch Fedora 13.  I'm hoping to get a good list of
work needed doing at FUDCon, complete with some dates to go by.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!