get.fedoraproject.org redesign mockups

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 5 21:38:33 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

I just finished up the final mockups for get.fedoraproject.org. These
were originally due last Friday, so I apologize for the delay [1].

Here's what we've got:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Website_redesign_2009/Mockups/Get.fpo

For reference the spins mockups from a little over a week ago are here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Website_redesign_2009/Mockups/Spins.fpo

These should be fairly familiar to a lot of folks since we went over the
pencil sketches for these in a board meeting not long ago and those
sketches have been available for a while [2].

Let me know what you think!

~m

[1] I was really sick last week and ended up taking a sick day on Friday.

[2] e.g., http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/woot/getfedora_desktop-tab.png