"What is the Fedora Project?"

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 19:34:10 UTC 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 11:00 AM, Tim Burke <tburke at redhat.com> wrote:
> sounds like RHEL

And more on that point... I would have liked to have know what the
expected length of deployment of those highly technical clients are
and what the workloads actually are.... and where in the software
stack the instabilities are for them.      Are we talking general
productivity applications? Are we talking about general desktop
framework instability?  Are we talking about development tool chain
instability for in-house code development? Are we talking about
scientific analysis toolkit instability? Are we talking about
something even more niche than scientific analysis?

Highly technical users... aren't necessarily using their systems for
highly technical workloads. It would be nice to understand what the
workload is and what the specific instability gripes are.

-jef