Trademark license agreement status

Richard Körber fedora at ml.shredzone.de
Tue Sep 8 07:50:53 UTC 2009

Paul,

thank you and Pamela for your efforts regarding the TLA. Anyhow my
questions about a proper "permitted use" remained unaddressed.

I spent the weekend thinking, and finally I decided to close down my
Fedora site. I can publish the content anywhere else, so after all,
we're just talking about a mere domain. For me, it's not worth all the
fuss. It's easier to continue writing about Fedora in my private blog,
though honestly with less motivation to do so.

It's an experience with a slightly bitter touch, because this is the
second time I finally closed down a successful community site because of
American trademark law.

--
Richard "Shred" Körber
  http://www.fedorablog.de