Trademark license agreement status

Pamela Chestek pchestek at redhat.com
Fri Sep 18 19:41:56 UTC 2009

Scott Glaser wrote on 09/17/2009 08:29 AM:

> Is there not a way to put in a statement that "At the Licensors
> discretion some registration fees my be reimbursed based on terminating
> the contract under favorable terms."

Thanks for the suggestion. I've amended the agreement to add at the end
of Paragraph 3 these sentences: "Unless the Agreement was terminated
under Paragraph 3(a), at Licensor's discretion Licensor may reimburse
terminating Licensee for reasonable domain name registration fees. There
will be no reimbursement available if the Agreement was terminated under
Paragraph 3(a)." You can see the addition on the wiki page.

Pam