[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fundraising for Fedora -- research local regulations

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 02:51:36 UTC 2005

Gang,

If we want to rais money, we will have to know what the laws are in
each country for this.

There were opinions that having a non-profit founded in the country
where you want to raise funds might be helpful. It is a big
administrative overhead to have a non-profit registered and run
properly, but if your local law will make it our only option, we will
consider this too.

Please research the regulations carefully and post to this list.

I will do some homework and post here too.

Thannks,

New content on Fedora Project page!
http://fedoraproject.org

Fedora Ambassadors