[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Your DVD requests

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 16:21:58 UTC 2005

Hello Rodrigo!

This is great work! You might want to publish these statistics to your
Wiki homepage on fedoraproject.org

Also, I think for all Ambassadors it would make sense to post reports
of their activity to this list.

Please include everything you think is important--this list is also
there to help new Ambassadors learn better ways to spread the message
about Fedora, so posting your experiences (good, bad, and ugly) to
this list will be helpful.

Thank you,

On 12/8/05, rodrigopadula at sagraluzzatto.com.br