[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Next Fedora Ambassadors Meeting: 22h UTC, Thursday, Dec 15

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 14:22:35 UTC 2005

Hey gang,

Our next Ambassadors Meeting will be held on:
Thursday, December 15, 2005 at 22:00:00 UTC
Berlin: Thu Dec 15, 11:00 PM
Brisbane: Fri, Dec 16, 8:00 AM
Mumbai: Fri Dec 16, 3:30 AM
New York: Thu Dec 15, 5:00 PM

Last meeting did not really happen due to lack of attendance.

I would like to ask everyone to make sure you know what time the
meeting will be in your region and try your best not to be late.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Schedule is your friend--it
contains the items we will be discussing in the meeting. If you want
an item added to the list, please edit the wiki to reflect this.
Default priority is 2 -- if you wish your item to be a "priority 1"
item, please send an email to the list to check out how important this
item appears to the rest of the group.

I hope to see you all show up in your thousands to the next meeting!

Cheers,

Check out the new content on Fedora Project page! http://fedoraproject.org