[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Self-Introduction

Glauber Adriano Reis glauber.reis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 22:04:42 UTC 2005

Hi, all.

My name is Glauber Adriano, I'm 26 years old and live in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
I work as a software engineer for a major player in the banking field.
I joined this group for several reasons, amongst them:

- I am adicted to Fedora
- Lack of Fedora presence at Free Software events in Brazil
- I like developing java apps on Fedora
- I want to spread the word.

I am just starting as Ambassador, so my first goal is to send Fedora dvd's
to some people at research centers around the country.

We, brazilian Ambassadors, are getting more organized. We will have a local meeting
next thursday and discuss about our roadmap for next year. We have so many ideas
and I am really sure we can help make Fedora a well-known GNU/Linux distro in our country.

Glauber Adriano
--
Fedora Ambassador    http://fedoraproject.org
Escape the Java Trap with GNU Classpath