[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Self-Introduction

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 05:21:04 UTC 2005

Hi,

Alex Maier wrote:

[snip]

> As our numbers are growing, it would be a good idea for all of us to
> introduce ourselves to the rest of the group.

[snip]

Excellent.

Here I am: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SankarshanMukhopadhyay

<copy>

I usually hang out on various IRC channels on irc.freenode.net with the
nickname sankarshan. I currently work at Red Hat and am based out of
Bangalore.

For quite sometime now I have been providing hosting space for [WWW]
http://planet-india.randomink.org which we call Planet FLOSS India and
blog at [WWW] http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog. I have been somewhat
active with GNOME Marketing as well as Marketing for OpenOffice.org. For
sometime in the past I used to contribute to [WWW] http://linuxforu.com
and [WWW] http://www.linux-magazine.com but nowadays use my blog to
scribble ideas. I am interested in both FLOSS in education as well as
FLOSS for education and keep on rambling at various BoF on the same. I
am a member of various LUGs primarily [WWW] http://www.ilug-cal.org and
a Board Member for [WWW] http://www.fsf.org.in

I am married to Runa who normally blogs at [WWW]
http://runa.rediffblogs.com and is a more active contributor to GNOME
and a maintainer for Fedora bn_IN.

I am one of the Fedora Ambassadors for India.

My contact e-mail ID is [MAILTO] sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com

<end copy>

Regards
Sankarshan