[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Self-Introduction

David Barzilay barzilay at redhat.com
Wed Dec 14 04:56:59 UTC 2005

Hello Everyone,

A brief introduction of mine:

Egyptian Dad, Greek Mum, born and raised in Brazil, living @ Gold Coast,
Australia. I just turned 31!

Marketeer graduated in Brazil, Master of Digital Media in Australia.

Languages supported: Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish and English

Working as a Technical Translator at Red Hat Asia-Pacific since 2002, I
got amused by the collaborative work revolution and the open source
business model.

>From an international marketing perspective, I intend to bring global
awareness to the Fedora-Marketing decision makers and also make people
understand "one size DOES NOT fit all" markets.

more at: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DavidBarzilay

Best regards,
--
David Barzilay