[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Self-Introduction

Wassim K. wk.20050201 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 12:11:55 UTC 2005

Hello everybody!
My name is Wassim, more famous on Google as Swobodin
(http://swobodin.fedora-tn.org)
I live in /world/Mediterranean/Tunisia/Tunis/home/Swobodin
I work in freelance and I use both Fedora Core and Ubuntu. I often
make my own RPMs, although I don't have enough bandwidth to publish
them.
I'm happy that I could introduce Fedora Core to some universities,
associations and clubs. I also manage a Tunisian Fedora Core portal
http://fedora-tn.org .
But the main challenge for me was replacing almost all proprietary
softwares (except Opera and Skype) by Free Softwares in both my work
and entertainment. Certainly I had to sacrify, but such is the price
of the Freedom!
If you want to contact me, please use the public key I attached with
this mail; because I venerate Freedom and I defend else's and once's
privacy.
Regards,
--
No tengo tierra ni casa