[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Meeting Minutes - Dec 15, 2005

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 19:02:49 UTC 2005

Thorsten, All,

FYI, at the past LinuxTag, 2005 in Karlsruhe, Red Hat has given Fedora
about 1/3 of the total of over 70 sqm (approx 650' sq) to Fedora, with
three dedicated machines and over 15 developers working shifts.

I am not sure it will happen this year, as I am no longer organize
events for Red Hat Europe, but if you are interested in manning a
station on Red Hat booth, get to me with a workable "business plan" --
i.e. what you plan to demo and how many people have you found to man
the booth -- and I will try and lobby for getting a Fedora pod on the
booth at LinuxTag (should it take place and should Red Hat go there).

Cheers,

Check out the new content on Fedora Project page! http://fedoraproject.org