[Fedora-ambassadors-list] meeting notes fedora ambassadors Dec 22, 14:00 UTC

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Sun Dec 25 11:17:00 UTC 2005

Am Samstag, den 24.12.2005, 17:22 -0500 schrieb Alex Maier:
> [...]

> Present:
> mjbrej, nman64, abompard, barz, thl, gja, gregdek, roozbeh, hornain, lxmaier
>
> Discussed:
> 1. Events
> 2. Ambassadors Steering Committee
[...]

As I have "read it correct" (between the lines) and see the coming
response (in the mailing-list) to the mail Alex has written is: imho the
important persons of the Steering Comitee are those people which work a
long time before Fedora Core together ...

And imho I belive they should do it. Their experiance and knowledge (in
all important things and persons within Red Hat, Fedora, Marketing,
exhebitions, organisations etc.) will be the best we could ever get.
We all, new and young ambassadors are only or can only be "helping
hands" maybe with new ideas to the Steering Comittee, but I'll do it
very likely.

Maybe, if I have an idea I'll give it to the Comittee, it should decide
what to do with my idea ...

I belive in that concept.

In my eyes, Alex, Rahul, Patrick, Thomas, David and Greg are the first
choice of the persons which should lead the "Ambassadors".

Just my five cents to the discussion.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you!

Regards

Gerold