[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Online Shopping With Fedora Stuff

Bjørn Andersen linuxin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 13:07:41 UTC 2005

I understand that. And agree that the Red Hat logo is for Red Hat
only. They diserv to make money out of it (i have 2), but as long as
the Fedora brand is not mis-used, I cant see how it can hurt the
Fedora project. And I cant see why Fedora project need to make money
out of somebudy that are making free kommersials for Fedora.

I thnk that some Fedora ambassidors need to contact them, and ask why
they did not ask for permission. And then (if they arent rude) add
them to the reseller list.

Dont push for money. They is will just abandom the T-shirts and sell
Ubuntu shirts instead.

/Bjorn Andersen