[Fedora-ambassadors-list] meeting notes fedora ambassadors Dec 29, 22:00 UTC

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 03:08:40 UTC 2005

Hi,

Alex Maier wrote:
> 4
> Feb 8-10, 2006   LinuxAsia 2006   New Delhi India
> Rahul has provided a draft presentation under:
> http://people.redhat.com/sundaram/Fedora.sxi
> Please everyone take a look and give constructive feedback and/or
> learn from Rahul (mether)
> if we can get shwag flyers cd/dvds etc that would be nice. Sankarshan
> Mukhopadhyay (sm|CPU) needs to talk about that, since he said he might
> be able to arrange it himself

I would be able to do this once the following happen:

[1] Greg is back in office and we can sit across and finalise what can
be shipped and what can be made locally

Ideally, we would be looking at flyers, handouts and perhaps a
compilation of earlier FUDCon talks/videos

[2] The Fedora Presence (in terms of a BoF/Stall) is *confirmed* by the
organisers.

Target completion date for both is 3rd Jan 2006. I will keep the list
posted for any updates/changes.

It is time that I did my presentation also (thanks mether for poking)
and will put it up for download.

Regards
Sankarshan

--