[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Hi

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 22:43:45 UTC 2005

Hai there,

I'm Chitlesh GOORAH
I could even be the newest ambassador till now.
Im representing the Fedora Core in France precisely in Alsace as well as in
Mauritius.
Mauritius is where I was born and I frequently do the journey
Strasbourg-Mauritius
little information about Mauritius:
There is one lug in there and linux is practically never no where.
Those who uses linux run debian based OS.
I don't know if you have seen my post "*let's do marketing in Strasbourg !"*on
the list http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-marketing-list
but if you did and you have some ideas to share please do.
or what could be nice is if you are living in the neighbouring countries or
districts you can pay us a visit in strasbourg
meanwhile
take care
Chitlesh GOORAH

--