[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Re: FEDORA PROJECT BRAZIL

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 02:02:54 UTC 2005

This is a great idea and I am glad you went ahead and implemented it.

As for the logo useon stickers and T-shirts--because our logo is so
new, and we have not done this before, I would feel more comfortable
if Rodrigo sent the designs to me first, so I can make sure the logo
is used correctly.

Otherwise, if you have a legal entity (ideally a non-profit) to
collect the money (and to pay taxes off the profits), there should not
be any problems.

If you do not have the organization to process the money flow, I would
say WAIT until we have one, and then we will help you collect and
spend the money. We are very close to getting a bank account for
Fedora in the US, and many things will become easier from there.

Rodrigo, please keep me in the loop on this one.