[Fedora-ambassadors-list] How about a Meeting?

Hornain Frederic Frederic.Hornain at GB.BE
Wed Nov 16 13:09:42 UTC 2005

Alex,

FYI,  I would have been very enthusiast of being there on the first  Fedora-ambassadors Meeting.
Unfortunatly, as the meeting takes place during office hours and as my company does not allow me to use any IRC,Jabber,etc... client softs due to restricted policies, I could not be there.

I think I am not the only one in that case.

Nonetheless, I will principaly communicate via mail on Fedora-ambassadors-list.
So, it could be nice to have a board where we could retreive the ideas developped during meetings in the case of we would not have had the possibility to be present at these ones.
Well, it is just an idea.

BR
Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-ambassadors-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:fedora-ambassadors-list-bounces at redhat.com]On Behalf Of Alex Maier
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 1:25 PM
To: fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com
Subject: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] How about a Meeting?

Well now that we are reaching the critical mass on this list, I would like to call our first meeting:

UTC-time	 Raleigh <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=207> 	 Berlin <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=37> 	 Brisbane <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=47> 	 Mumbai <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=44>
Thursday,  <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2005&month=11&day=24&hour=14&min=0&sec=0> November 24, 2005 at 14:00:00	 Thu 9:00 AM	 Thu 3:00 PM	 Fri Midnight	 Thu 7:30 PM

I hope it works for everybody.

I will assume that silence means consent, so please complain now if the time is bad for you.

We currently have 20 subscribers to the list. I think 10 folks will constitute a quorum.

We will meet on freenode, as usual, in #fedora-mktg

I will post the agenda on http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Meetings later today and send out an alert.

Cheers,
New content on FUDCon page!
http://fedoraproject.org/fudcon