[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fw: Is anyone getting my message?

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoranews.org
Wed Nov 16 21:47:45 UTC 2005

From: "Thomas Chung" <tchung at fedoranews.org>
To: fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com
Sent: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:21:48 -0800
Subject: Is anyone getting my message?

I replied two messages already so far in this list.

I can see my messages are being posted in the archives:

https://www.redhat.com/mailman/private/fedora-ambassadors-list/

but I'm not receiving my own mail. How strange.

--
Thomas Chung
FedoraNEWS.ORG (http://fedoranews.org)

"Receive your own posts to the list?" is set to "No"

This is odd since other lists I'm subscribing fedora-marketing-list and
fedora-websites-list both set to "Yes" by default.