[Fedora-ambassadors-list] How about a Meeting?

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoranews.org
Thu Nov 17 00:52:57 UTC 2005

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 18:44:29 -0500 (EST), Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote

> I think we should do this tomorrow, in fact.  So make that the 17th, not
> the 24th.
>
> Make it if you can.  :)
>
> --g
>
> _____________________  ____________________________________________
>   Greg DeKoenigsberg ] [ the future masters of technology will have
>  Community Relations ] [ to be lighthearted and intelligent.  the
>              Red Hat ] [ machine easily masters the grim and the
>                      ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan

Here is updated World Click for Thursday, November 17, 2005 at 14:00:00 UTC time

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2005&month=11&day=17&hour=14&min=0&sec=0

I'll do my best to wake up in 6:00 am. :)
--
Thomas Chung
FedoraNEWS.ORG (http://fedoranews.org)