[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Let's talk about stuff, OR Taking the focus off events a bit

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 19:43:19 UTC 2006

On 4/21/06, Clair <fedora at freehold.no-ip.info> wrote:
> A French community could be great, but isn't really an Ambassadors thing - in
> fact, I don't really see it as a Marketing thing, either. Maybe you could
> start your own Fedora French project?

Why split up a project while we can all benefit from learning from
each other and help each other out?

Thomas, as long as you are helping spread the word about Fedora, and
compy with Ambassadors guidelines and such, there is absolutely no
need to split your initiatives away from the larger project! Your
contributions are always welcome.