[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Re: Marketing ideas -- I have to strongly _disagree_ with 99% of this ...

Robert Whetsel rwhetsel at ravensong.com
Mon Apr 24 04:58:17 UTC 2006

I go to install fest whenever I can; I personally invite the other distros to
the party. We are all open source geeks; the idea is to share the technology
even between distros. If you want to keep your technology to yourself and only
for your community, I suggest you read the GPL. And, if you still disagree with
that statement, you can always find a home with Bill. We are all in this
together, do not forget the big picture. As for spying, I am a SuSE, FreeBSD,
and JavaOS developer therefore, I must be a triple agent?

--
Cheers,

Robert C. Whetsel - CEO & Founder
Fedora Global Ambassador