[Ambassadors] FreeMedia India December List

Maxime Carron maxime.carron at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 5 21:16:58 UTC 2006

Le mardi 05 décembre 2006 à 10:35 -0800, Thomas Chung a écrit :
> On 12/5/06, Thomas Chung <tchung at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> > We should also check if there are any Duplicate Requests.
> > I've noticed some of them are requested by a same person or same address.
> > Once again this is a volunteer program and we need to *clarify* that
> > not everyone will get their requests fulfilled.  This is a
> > "best-effort" service not a "grantee" service.
> > Regards,
>
> Sorry, I meant "guarantee" service.
> Regards,

Perhaps you could propose to people in the same city to meet, and have a
"Fedora copy party", explaining that's a volunteer and "B-E" service,
and you can't support this huge request.

Perhaps it's also possible to define a limit.
For example 50 DVDs/country/month.

Regards,
--
Maxime Carron <maxime.carron at fedoraproject.org>