on/off ambassador status (was Re: [Ambassadors] Meeting minutes of the FAD)

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 8 17:13:27 UTC 2006

On 12/8/06, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Atleast for me, I didnt have much of a clue what the whole issue was.

In short,
Some Fedora Supporters and contributors during wiki/FedoraEvents would
like to be Fedora ambassadors only when they are not working for their
company or professional work.

An example might be:
someone teaching novell/microsoft stuffs to earn money, but during
their spare time they promote Fedora. However they want to be Fedora
ambassadors during their spare time and the wordings in the wiki
prevents them to do so.

chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com