[Ambassadors] Ambassadors List only Ambassadors only was (Re: Meeting minutes of the FAD)

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 8 17:30:03 UTC 2006

Hello there,
among those things discussed during the FAD, their was "closing down
subscription to Fedora Ambassadors list for non Fedora Ambassadors"

We had it in the past and I don't find the mail why now everyone can
subscribe to the Fedora Ambassadors List ?

This list (ambassadors list) is intended for Fedora Ambassadors
discussions and preparation for their events. It should be reserved to
Fedora Ambassadors only (archives can be public). Preparation for an
event (for fedora) is crucial and should be taken seriously, here
other fedora ambassadors can discuss things seriously with other
fedora ambassadors freely and he/she is sure to be able to contact
that person (due to CLA and stuffs). (At least by e-mail.) At the same
time, it gives the Fedora Ambassador Project its uniqueness :)

Fedora Marketing Mailing List can be left for anyone to subscribe.

comments/suggestions ?

chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com