[Ambassadors] Freemedia Venezuela

"Guillermo Gómez S." guillermo.gomez at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 22:21:47 UTC 2006

Hi all

Just to inform that Fedora Venezuela has started a local freemedia
program (limited to venezuela).
We have committed an initial quote of 100 DVDs for December.
We are about to launch an official announcement as soon we get the web
interface for it.

Meanwhile, we have scheduled to use 50 DVS + the Fedora Venezuela banner
for the ExpoTecnologica 2006 (event) in Maracaibo.
Unfortunately i cant attend to the event but there will people committed
from the fedora community to attend the visitors in the booth.

kr

--
Gomix
Guillermo Gómez S.
lista email fedora-ve at googlegroups.com
Key fingerprint = 3143 8BDB 48A2 3241 E62A  B743 D177 CAD7 3205 A464