[Ambassadors] FOSDEM - February 2007 -

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 14 10:32:16 UTC 2006

On 12/14/06, Frederic Hornain <fhornain at gmail.com> wrote:

I've created a google calender to get things planned smoothly:
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=49gm27tesbfoc3ninonm33chcs%40group.calendar.google.com&dates=20070201%2F20070301

FredericHornain you have the right to modify that agenda even add
anyone you would like to. Perhaps we could invite centos guys to
schedule their agenda on the same agenda. Could you propose them ?

However anyone from the fedora community who was to have edit access
on that calender, jjust ask :), Ill add you as soon as possible

>         Sat:
>                 First hour -> CentOS
>                 Second hour -> Fedora
>                 Third hour -> CentOS

Ok, I'm good with it, :
14:00 - 15:00 centos
15:00 - 16:00 fedora
16:00 - 17:00 centos
17:00 - 18:00 fedora

>         Sun:
>                 First hour -> Fedora
>                 Second hour -> CentOS
>                 Third hour -> Fedora

For sunday, I would say
09:30 to 13:30 centos
13:30 to 17:30 fedora

that would give us more time together, so is for centos guys.

chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com