[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambasssadors Meeting at 2006-12-14 22:00 UTC

Sam Folk-Williams samfw at redhat.com
Mon Dec 18 12:32:58 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 10:02 -0800, Thomas Chung wrote:
> We'll have a Fedora Ambassadors Meeting at 2006-12-14 22:00 UTC
> Please check your local time and plan to attend with your agenda.
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings
> Regards,

Apologies for missing not just this meeting but all the meeting in the
past month or so. My travel schedule has been pretty hectic.

I am speaking on Virtualization at SCALE 5x in February in LA.

Thomas - I think you will be there too? Let me know if you want to
coordinate anything. I believe they are listing me as being from Red Hat
vs. Fedora, but it's really for both and I'll be doing the demo on RHEL
5 beta with Core 6 guests.

-Sam