[Ambassadors] Fedora Free Media Program - November List

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 20 21:28:31 UTC 2006

Thanks to KarlieRobinson and other contributors, we have successfully
fulfilled 100% of free media requests for the month of November.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/FC6DVD/November

But we're not done yet as we still have 117 un-fulfilled requests in
our December queue.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/FC6DVD/December

Christmas is just around the corner and let's give them a *Gift of Fedora*
http://www.redhat.com/fedora/

On behalf of Fedora Ambassadors Steering Committee, I would like to
thank everyone and wish you the Very Best and Happy Holidays!
--
Thomas Chung