Fwd: [Ambassadors] Need team for National level annual technical symposium, India.

Susmit Shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 03:03:13 UTC 2006

On 12/24/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> I am not sure what sort of information you are looking for. Would you be
> more specific?

I want to know how do we get involved in some event without depending too
much on presentation.
What should  there be excepts demos and presentations?
I means what are the ways to get involved ?
I can understand that if better if you can give one or two examples how we
participated
in previous events (Presentation and demos are ok..But what beyond that?)

> You are welcome.

Thank you.

--
ssh