[Ambassadors] Need team for National level annual =?iso-8859-1?q?technical=09symposium?=, India.

Kushal Das kushal at fedoraproject.org
Sun Dec 24 04:16:54 UTC 2006

On Sunday 24 December 2006 03:15, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> The website seems to be a maze of links. I believe Kushal was referring
> to this when we met on foss.in in Bangalore. Kushal, are you
> participating? On Feb, I have FUDCon Boston, this one and Linux Asia in
> Delhi at the month end. Is this oriented towards towards?
I was talking about an event just before this(13th-15th Feb, 2006)    :)

Dr. B. C. Roy Engineering College, with the help of dgplug (www.dgplug.org) is
going to organise a three day tech-fest keeping Free Software in mind. we had
around 2 events(On Fedora) in 2006 there.
On the first day there will be the first NRCFOSS
(http://nrcfosshelpline.in/web/) meeting, which will include participants
from all engineering colleges in Bengal. The agenda of this meet is to start
FOSS based syllabus for the students in Bengal. Next two days we will have
seminars & workshops.
Rahul, I talked about that seminar :)

I will be there in Durgapur that time, so if you need any help from me, just
tell. I can also give a talk or do some workshop if needed.

Regards,
Kushal
--
Fedora Ambassador, India