[Fedora-ambassadors-list] First day at Solutions Linux

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Thu Feb 2 06:24:13 UTC 2006

> We probably need better packaging guidelines for parallel installation
> of packages and not just specific to python. Go ahead and initiate the
> discussion.

Well, right now we don't really have _any_ packaging guidelines for
parallel installation of similar packages, but I don't see why following
the openssl model for libraries and using alternatives for binaries
wouldn't suffice for the majority of cases.

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Senior Sales Engineer || GPG ID: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!