[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Ambassadors meeting notes February 2, 14-15 UTC

Tejas Dinkar tejasdinkar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 06:37:28 UTC 2006

> >* Dr. Ernesto Guevara de la Serna
> >* Born 	June 14, 1928 Rosario de Santa Fe, Argentina
> >* Died 	October 9, 1967 La Higuera, Bolivia
> >--

Look, I don't mean to discriminate, but I feel we should strictly not allow the dead to be ambassadors.

What kind of message do we want to send out?

* Die using Fedora?
* Use Fedora or Die?
* I refuse to stop using fedora, even if I AM dead?

It will also open up a host of other questions, for example:
* Do I get to stay fedora ambassador after I die?
* What happens if I turn into a ghost, can I haunt [1]

[1] = select from ['mether', 'gregdek', 'sankarshan', 'alex', 'ChitleshGoorah', '*Bob*', 'gja']

A very spooky
Gja
--
Tejas Dinkar - tejasdinkar AT gmail DOT com

I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human.
		-- David Bowie