[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Question about fundraising

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Sat Feb 4 06:36:16 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 01 February 2006 11:32, Jesse Keating wrote:
> I need to raise some funds for the Fedora Legacy project.  I need to
> purchase some hardware to help the transition from one build software
> setup to another.  Initially this would just be some ram at around $100
> in cost, but in the near future we are going to need some more storage,
> and I would like to pay something to the company that has donated
> hosting and power thus far.  It was recommended to me that I ping this
> list about fund raising, so I am.

Actually, the better list to write to about this would be the sysadmin list.
Since Legacy is an officially-endorsed project, it can get hardware through
the same process as the rest of Infrastructure, so that would be a good
starting point.  Fedora Ambassadors is not yet ready to begin collecting
donations on behalf of the Fedora Project or Fedora Foundation.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com

http://www.n-man.com/